All of our Launcher products can be found in the Download Center. Below are installation instructions for individual users; IT admins, please visit the download center for additional options.
Installing on a PC (Windows)
- Go to the Page Vault Download Center
- Download the Page Vault Launcher for Windows
- Double click on the downloaded file to run the installation wizard
- Once installed, an icon will appear on your desktop with the Page Vault lock. Click on this to open the Launcher.
See more information on using the Launcher here.
Installing on Mac
- Download and Install Microsoft Remote Desktop Client for Mac
The link will take you to the app store for the version of remote desktop that works best with Page Vault Launcher.
- Go to the Page Vault Download Center and download the Launcher for Mac.
- After your download completes, move the file (it will have a .rdp extension) to your Desktop, or your preferred access location.
- Double-click to run Page Vault Browser.
Note that the program should automatically open in Microsoft Remote Desktop. If it doesn’t, try control + click with your mouse and select “Open With…” and select Microsoft Remote Desktop.
If you get a notice that you do not have permission to open apps from unidentified developers, please see the Apple Support page for instructions on how to open unidentified apps for your version of MacOS.